He's considered the "Father of the Digital Revolution," a "master of innovation," and a "design perfectionist."
He had a net worth of over $8 billion in 2010.
He's one of my personal favourite entrepreneurs of all time.
He's Steve Jobs from Apple and here are his top 10 rules for success.
* Join my BELIEVE newsletter: http://www.evancarmichael.com/newslet...
1. Don't live a limited life
2. Have passion
3. Design for yourself
4. Don't sell crap
5. Build a great team
6. Don't do it for the money
7. Be proud of your products
8. Build around customers
9. Marketing is about Values
10.Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish