|Kagame's Sinking Ship|
Those who doubt that Kagame's ship is sinking, look at the following statistics and factors:
- Collapsing export earnings to $268 million, from $275.12 million in the same period in 2015.
- Increased trade deficit from $858.98 million up in 2015 to $902.69 million in the first six months of 2016.
- Collapsing Rwanda Franc now trading at $1=810+.
- Famine hitting different parts of Rwanda.
- Dumping of long-term cronies, especially Agnes Binagwaho who rose from a family doctor to health minister; Eugene Gasana who bizarrely was both a minister and ambassador at the UN, now escaped to unknown destination.